Sunday, November 15, 2009

November 15th

Keeping in line with the whole family theme...I am grateful for Fran. She is the best mother-in-law EVER!
She has always been so kind to me. I have always felt like a part of the Marble family from the moment I married into it. Infact, she will often claim me over Chris. hee hee :)
She is so kind and thoughtful. Chris gets a lot of qualities from his mom. One being, that he doesn't raise his voice. (sports don't count) Chris is also very logical, he can explain situations and reasons for doing things or reasons for being obedient, very well. I think he got these qualities from his mom too. (this is good for parenting)
She is an awesome grandma to our kiddos too. She really lets them know how much she loves them.
Thanks Fran for being you and being so great. I love you!

1 comment:

dhillman said...

We love Fran at our house too!