Friday, April 22, 2011

Kind of a funny post

I may have to retract this later-I don't know this person's political views-however,
everyone knows that I think Donny Osmond is the coolest celebrity out there.
But I think it is a little known fact who I believe to be one of the coolest female celebrities out there as well....(besides Julie Roberts)
Jamie Lee Curtis. I know, I know, I am going to get a lot of slack for this, especially from my husband. (good thing he doesn't read my blog) I think she is so pretty, she is so fit and she is also very funny. I have seen her in a few movies lately and I find her very entertaining.
Anyway...

3 comments:

The Tryons said...

I like her too!

dhillman said...

I don't know all of her views, but I have heard some from her and she is great. It seems like we have seen alot of her too, and not just the yogurt challenge! :)

Annemarie said...

I have to agree with you Jamie Lee Curtis rocks. She makes me feel young and proud of it.