Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Camille

Camille wanted me to tell everyone about our sledding adventure, so here it goes...Camille and I went down every run together, except the last one. We started out together but she was going down backwards and she didn't like it, so I was trying to turn her and the cord that kept us together slipped out of my hands. I went flying down the hill and Camille came after me. She said that she was closing her eyes the whole time while she was alone. I am just glad that the cord didn't snap back and hit her in the face.

4 comments:

dhillman said...

Great story! Camille is so brave! We will have to go there next time we are there. I love to go tubin!

Lexi said...

Ha Ha Ha what a silly girl! She is so stinkin' cute!!!

Emmy said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha

Green Family Blog said...

I wish we could go sledding with you!! Maybe next year. Every year we toss the Utah New Years idea around, and it never seems to work. Maybe 09-10' will be our year. :) Brave girl Camille! I'm glad the cord didn't whack her too. Talk about adding insult to injury...