Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Years!

We had fun hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa and Hillmans. Grandpa made his infamous lime shakes. Bubba kept drinking mine, actually I was fighting several of my children to get a drink. Kelly made yummy jalapeno poppers! We all took turns winning Rumikub. Lindsey and Camille were on my team...we ROCKED! Kelsey and Lexi pulled an all nighter. I bet that made for an easy ride home. Grandma even stayed awake until Midnight, but just barely.
Happy New Year everyone!

We went sledding at Solier Hollow on Saturday. Bubba went down once with his dad and decided that from then on he could do it "all by myself." It was a bit scary watching him race down that hill alone

3 comments:

dhillman said...

It was so fun, thanks! I can't believe I forgot about the lime shakes. That was my first!
I am in the mood to go sledding. I think there is new snow on Mt Lemmon, too. Sounds like fun, eh?
Thanks for the fun time. We love you so much.

Judy said...

I am sorry I missed the sledding trip, sounds like it was fun.

Sorena said...

You guys are cute! Thanks for posting.