Friday, January 16, 2009

Samantha's Birthday

We went bowling at BYU.





Camille was enjoying the air. Samantha had lots of fun. She bowled a 96.
Nicolas was trying to pick up a 9 lb. ball. He was making funny straining noises. He is SO cute.
After bowling we went to Chuck-A-Rama for dinnr. Bubba was hilarious, he would leave the table and then come back with something new, like gold fish, or jello, or a slushy, or ice cream.
Afer dinner we went and watched our High School Hockey team play. It was pretty intense. Andrea's brother, Cameron is one of the coaches. And Shannon, her nephew, is on the team. Half the Loflin crew was there...Marv & JoJean, Celeste, Andrea & Gene. Lauri and Cameron. Amy and her baby Alex (Celeste's grandson).
When we got home, we opened presents, I think that was Sam's favorite part.

7 comments:

Litey said...

I can't believe i wasn't invited to go bowling with you i thought i was your daughter!!! Haha just kidding! Nico is so funny!!!

dhillman said...

Sounds like a very fun birthday! I can't believe it...11?
Happy birthday Sam. We sure do love you.

Madison said...

Fun. Im home. I am also random. I want you to see me right now. I am really random and funny when I talk and I think it is the same for the computer. Poor boys, I am catching up and stealing the computer to catch up on everything i have missed.

Green Family Blog said...

Happy Birthday to Sam!! WOW-that looks like a pretty nice bowling alley-and like you guys had it all to yourselves. HOW COOL IS THAT?!! I have to go to chuck-o-rama at least once... My friend used to talk about it so endearingly when she was in Chicago. The name in and of it self isn't the most appealing-something you may find in a Judy Blume book. :)

BRI said...

well delite if you think its sad you didn't go just think i really am her daughter and i didn't even go!!!!

Sorena said...

Bri! You are a crack-up! You were at a game you silly girl! ha ha

Litey said...

Well bri you were at least invited i wasn't even invited! Haha i'm just kidding!