Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The L O N G E S T day ever!

I am glad to be sitting in front of my computer doin' nothin'. I have had another go...go...go day. I got up at 6:30, got kids off to school. Camille missed the bus; I lost track of time.
Then Emily had an ortho appointment. It took 1 1/2 hours because her teeth were so sensitive. I went to the store.
Then I took the dog for a walk, I decided I had to fit it in then or else I wouldn't get to it.
I walked for 3 miles.
Then I got the kids from school, and we went to Bri's basketball game. She hurt her knee, she came down on someone's foot. OUCH! I didn't stay for the Varsity game though.
Then we had New Beginnings, I had to give a "message". I thought a lot about it, but I didn't write much down. I think it went o.k. Alexis had to (got to) give a talk too. It was good. She is just super cute!
I also got 2 loads of laundry done and I got the house straighten up a bit.
So I feel like it was very productive.

3 comments:

Green Family Blog said...

AWESOME! I mean awesome that you still fit in 3 miles of walking and had such a productive day. Not awesome that Bri got hurt :( and Emily's teeth hurt. That's no fun. I wish I could deliver a message without writing it down. If I attempt it - babble babble babble is all you'll hear from me. We miss you guys :(

Mel

Madison said...

I wish I could be as productive. But it will come. Tell Bri I hope she feels better. oh and Em.

dhillman said...

Way to go! I love those days when I get alot done and exercise too. The perfect day then includes some kind of creativity along with it! :)
I can't speak without writing either...I am impressed!