Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Emily curled her hair today-
She's so beautiful! Nico is just too cute!


Here is baby Andrew at 1 month old. He is pretty cute too-I must say. He is up to 10 lbs. now. I love being a mom. I love my children very much! I am thankful for my mom and my family that I was raised in to help me be the mom that I am today. I have great examples in my family! And I love them too!!
I am reading a book called 101 promises to My Baby, by Mallika Chopra (Deepak Chopra's daughter)
"Promise #3: I promise to help you know that we are always together.
There will be times when you are scared, lonely, and sad and when I will not be there to hold you. I will not be able to pat your back to sleep, to wipe away your tears, to sing you a song, and to give you little kisses to make you smile again.
There will be times when you may fall and hurt yourself and I cannot kiss away your wound and make it all better.
There will be times when someone may say something that hurts you, and I am not there to tell you that their judgments reflect their own insecurities.
And there will be moments when I will not be able to sense your needs just by looking at you or hearing the tone of your cry.
But know that you will never be alone and that I will always be there for you. When you need me and I am not physically there, put your attention on your heart, and you will feel my presence. You will remember then. You will feel the warmth of my embrace, you will hear the song of my voice, and you will know that I love you.
We are bonded now forever, and never again will we find ourselves truly alone."
I am the luckiest! :)

1 comment:

dhillman said...

So happy to hear is increasing that weight! Your children are all beautiful! Tell them hi and we love them from us