Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day!

I love Mother's Day!! I have beautiful children that I am thankful for and a wonderful husband that supports me in my decisions.
I have learned to relax about Mother's Day. I used to think that if my family didn't do anything for me that they didn't really care about me. But how could that be true. I know it's not, so if nothing special happens on Mother's Day-it's not personal. However, I did get some pretty cute gifts this year, here are some of them:

Rob and Lex got me this cute picture and wrote me a sweet card!
The mom in this reminds me of my own mom a little bit.

It says, "The Love of a Mother comes nearer to being like the Love of God than any other kind of love."

Lindsey made me this heart with one of my most favorite scriptures on it. 2 Nephi 4:34


Camille made these flower pens at school and she made a potted flower at Achievement Days. So cute!


Nico picked this for me. How sweet is that? Picked it and brought it to me all on his own. He also had a pot of grass that he got from Primary. It didn't survive. I have a new garden in the back of my van.


Emily wrote me the sweetest note. It means so much to me when my children write me thank you notes. I love them!!

Christopher also had a pot of grass from Primary...unfortunately that didn't survive either. I sat on it during church...ugh...mud everywhere. Oops! super funny!

1 comment:

daisykaye said...

That was so smooth of you walking out of the chapel holding your sweet babe and a blanket covering your butt.... you are just so CUTE!!! I gotta tell you I LOVE looking over at your sweet amazing family during Sacrament Meeting. I LOVE IT - LOVE IT - LOVE IT.. There is SO MUCH LOVE on that pew.