Thursday, December 13, 2012

12-12-12

 
To Celebrate 12-12-12 I took the kids on an adventure to do 12 things:
 
 
First we went to the Dollar Store,
 
Next the kids gave out 12 hugs to their mom, this is Kaydee and her mom.

 
Then it was off to see Lexi at work,
 
then the park, swing 12 times, slide 12 times,
 
Then we went to GG's work to see her...

Then of course we had to see Emily at work too, while there, we had ice cream...

So we counted it.



The kids wanted to go to the car wash, that was number 8. I wrote an 8 on the van, but I don't know if you can see it.


 We decided to go check out the progress of the Payson Temple as number 9.


 


While there, I had the kids wave to people as their 10th thing to do.  Sam got into that one the most I think.

                                      
We got stuck in the round about 12 times, that was a little risky and I felt sick, but we made it...

And finally they wanted to do a Chinese firedrill, however, I am a chicken, so they had to wait until we were back on our road to do that.
 

1 comment:

A Morley said...

Man! That sounds like so much fun! We didn't do anything for 12-12-12. Wish we were right next door cause we would have had fun with you guys. I need that Marley-Morble mentality back! We miss you terribly! You are the best mom!