Thursday, November 20, 2008


Here I am at the Buzz Lightyear ride. I am shooting targets. As you can see I got 127,000 points. I beat everyone in my group, including Gene and Cameron. It was awesome.
I went to Disney Land with Career Step. I went by myself, I left Monday and got home Wednesday.
I had fun. I went on rides that I have never gone on before, like the Tower of Terror and Space Mountain.
It was a different experience for me not having any children there
I wasn't quite sure what to do with myself.

3 comments:

dhillman said...

Looks like fun! It is different to go without kids, or with grown-up kids. Little kids are fun because of the magic, but big kids are fun because you can do more adventure. Anyway, I think it is great to get away a few times when your kids are little, you get to "fill" up, but I always felt like it reminded me how grateful I was to have little ones.
Glad you had a good time and scored one for all the women with your great target score!

Green Family Blog said...

How fun! I don't know what I would without the kids in Disneyland either. I'm glad you had a great time.

Mel

Unknown said...

I am so glad to see you blogging!!! We miss you guys and this will give us a chance to see what your up to too. Very clever name, I like it!