Monday, February 23, 2009

6 Things that I love:

1. I love my Heavenly Father. I know that He is there for me and that He answers my prayers. I know that He has a plan for me and that he wants me to return to Him. I know that He sent His son to die for me and that even if I was the only person on the earth, He still would have done it.
2. I love Chris. I didn't know I could be so happy! I didn't know I would still be as madly in love with him today (our 19th anniversary) as the day I met him. He is my best friend and favorite person to be with. I knew on our first date that I would marry him.
3. I love my children. I hope the best for them--ALWAYS! I would die for them in an instant! I would do anything for them and yet, I still feel that I always fall short of meeting their needs.
They are all very good, honest, happy children and I am very happy about the things they choose and the people that they are. They are huge examples to me and they teach me a lot.
4. I love my family. My parents, parents-in-law, sisters, sister-in-laws, brothers, brother-in-laws, cousins, nephews, neices, aunts, uncles, grandparents, I love them all! I wish that I had closer relationships with some, but I still love them. I love getting together and sharing our lives and learning life lessons. I love that my children love their Grandparents and that their grandparents love them. I love that they want to spend time with their cousins and they miss them when they are apart.
5. I love the scriptures. I love to read them and learn from them. I love to spend time studying certain topics and I love to read them with my family. I know that--that is where the TRUTH is.
6. I love all the other people in my life...my friends, my visiting teachers, teachees, my ward, my neighbors, my co-workers. I expecially love Audra today, because she is moving. I am so sad about that, but I am grateful for the chance to have gotten to know her (and hopefully she will move back in a few years) we have done SO much together, the Trek, sewing, (ok, ok, she mostly sewed and I mostly watched) canning, walking, visiting, laughing, crying, going to the Temple together. She is a great friend.
Anyways, there is my list. I will tag--whoever wants to be tagged...

12 comments:

dhillman said...

I am sorry that your friend is moving.
Thanks for sharing your list and your feelings. What a great list! There is so much to be thankful for.
My list would look very similar to yours! That is cool.
I love you

dhillman said...

Oh and
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Unknown said...

You are certainly a great mother and great example to everyone, thanks for posting! I love you my friend, I do have to say that I am sorry for things in the past and am grateful for you never ending love and concern for me and my kids! Happy Anniversary!

Sorena said...

Thanks Danette, I love you too! You are a great big sister. You have wonderful kids and a crazy husband. :)

Sorena said...

Marche,
Thanks for your post. I love you too. We have been through a lot--I must say. You don't need to apologize, it is all in the past. I know I wasn't the best friend a few months ago, like I said before, I needed time to adjust. I am sorry for my bad behavior and harsh words.

Jeanne Johnson said...

I love your list! You are such a wonderful person, friend, and mother! I am shocked about Audra! Where are they moving to? LOVE YA!!

Litey said...

I am sorry that your friend is moving too. :( :) haha thanks for mentioning me in your six things you love you just mention my sister jeez is shows how i rate. haha just kidding. :)

The Brothers said...

Hi! I came from We May Not Have it All's blog. Love this post. God is good!

Green Family Blog said...

Happy Anniversary! I LOVE YOU!!!

vaultinggirl said...

That's so sweet :) Thanks for posting!

junglemama said...

I love this post. Very nice.

Emmy said...

Awwwww!! Thanks Mom I hope the best for you too!!! :) Love you tons!!!