Saturday, February 7, 2009

Here are some pictures from Little Women.

This is Beth (lexi) and Jo (Celeste) singing, Some Things Were Meant to Be.
Beth: You're a woman of the world now. I'm so proud of you, Jo."
Jo: When you were first born, not an hour old, I told Marmee...
Beth: (finishing her sentence) Beth is mine!
Jo: Everyone has someone special in the world, and I have you."
Jo: My sweet Beth, give me a task to do!
"Let's pretend we're riding on a kite. Let's imagine we're flying through the air. We'll ascend until we're out of sight....


"Some things were meant to be: The clouds moving fast and free. The sun on the silver sea. A sky that's bright and blue. And some things will never end: The thrill of our magic ride. The love that I feel inside for you. Jo: We'll climb high beyond the break of day. Beth: Sleep on stardust and dine on bits of moon. Jo: You and I will find the Milky way...."

Beth: Can I tell you a secret? Jo: Anything. Beth: I never made plans about what I would do when I grow up. And I'm not afraid to die. Jo: I won't let it happen. You'll get better. You will.

"Beth: Somethings were meant to be. The tide turning endlessly, The way it takes hold of me. No matter what I do. But somethings will never die: The promise of who you are, Your memories when I am far from you. All my life I've lived for loving you. Let me go now."

This is Jo after singing "ASTONISHING.

I wish that I had taken this picture with her on the other end of the picture (on the left)But it was really dark and I had taken SO many that my eyes hurt and were twitching.


This is Beth singing "OFF TO MASSACHUSETTS"
I know it is blurry, it was so hard to take in the dark and have the shutter open so long. Any movement at all made it blur. But at least it will help bring back memories for Alexis when she looks at these.




Beth (Lexi) telling Jo (Celeste)
that the shell is 1000 years old and has a story, if you listen to it. Jo asks what is says and Beth replies it says,"We grow up too fast."
Song: Some things were meant to be.


Lexi before the show.




8 comments:

Judy said...

I loved that play, Lexi was amazing and adorable!

dhillman said...

Thanks for putting the pics in--the more the better! I wish we could see the play. I am so proud of her for following through on a dream.

Katherine said...

That is so fun! Who was Celeste? Wish I could've come!

Katherine said...

I should have said Who is Celeste? I mean what Character in the book was she?

Green Family Blog said...

I wish we could have been there! Thanks for posting the pics.

Unknown said...

I would have to agree, I am glad I got an invite..this was a great play and I went and raved to my family! Great job Lexi!

Litey said...

Oh my goodness it made me want to cry even looking at the pictures! I really loved the play! I am SO glad i got to see lexi's and celeste's cast! I decided that the reason i didn't cry in the other cast is because i am like a sister to lex and i'm not really even friends with Alyssa and i would cry if lex really died. I don't know what i would do with my self if Lexi died. But i loved it! I love you guys too! :)

The Tryons said...

Lexi's face is priceless in that last pic, haha! I wish I could've seen her in Little Women. I can't believe she and Rachel are going to be 18 this year!