Monday, September 13, 2010

CAMLLE is now 8 years old!

Wow! She is EIGHT! That doesn't seem possible.
How to describe Camille. Tender. I think tender is a good word. She is so good to her younger brothers. Helping them, sharing with them. Even if it means she goes without. She is a peacemaker and doesn't enjoy fighting--at all. She has a soft tender voice. What an amazing little girl!!!

She loves, loves, loves everyone...especially Karsyn.





We enjoy giggling at her...
She is just "weird" (her words, not mine)
She doesn't know how to smile for pictures...
Her and Alexis are "perfect for each other" (again, her words)
She is Mickenna's "Frion" (don't ask).:)
You will usually find her wrapped around someone's legs...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I forgot she was born so close to my birthday! Happy Birthday Camille!!

daisy k said...

BEAUTIFUL Little Camille!! She is such a sweet spirit - she was one of my favorite little girls in my Primary class (when I taught her years ago) She is everything you said... who is luckier, you or her? I say you both got lucky!
Love your gutts!

dhillman said...

Happy Birthday Camille!
She always makes me feel loved-I am so proud to be related!