Saturday, October 10, 2015

Now that was a fun day!



Started my day at my favorite place in the whole wide world. I love this temple. I am so grateful for the opportunity to be able to volunteer in the Baptistry on Fridays. I am enjoying the association with the ladies that also volunteer. There are about 10 of us from all different stages in life, and I am learning so much from them.


Grandma had taken the boys and Camille to Jaker's...but they said they wanted to go again, so we did. We had so much fun. The boys LOVE the cornpit. They stayed in there for at least 45 minutes. One of Christopher's friends was there, that we hadn't seen in a while. That was fun for him!
 This picture cracks me up...I have no idea who that boy is, but he wanted to be in the picture so hey, there he is. We call him Nico. Well, actually, if you look closely, you can see Nico's head. Just his head. :)
 Drew is KING OF THE HILL!
 Jumping down, Christopher was doing the "Superman." That scared him a little bit...

 Nico couldn't seem to land on anything but his face!! Ha ha!!



 Lost in the corn maze...oh no. Nico was the leader and we were in there for a gooood 30 minutes. We were starting to panic.
 The kid maze. If they could see, they had to crawl--just to make things more interesting.
 The tractor ride...the boys in front of me were giving me a heart attack, hanging off the edge, "with no hands."
 The petting zoo...cute animals...now my kids want more animals at our own zoo...OH NO!
After the pumpkin patch we went to 7-11 for slurpees. YUM.
Our favorite show is on Friday nights. Girl Meet World. Tonight was Girl meets Rah, Rah. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Laughing one minute and then turn around and cry the next.  Chris doesn't usually watch it with us, so I had to have a picture...he was not happy about that. I am "ruining his reputation."

Then Chris and I went to a late show. It was fun to be able to spend time with just him. That doesn't happen very often.

Grateful for this crew of mine. They make me smile.

1 comment:

Danette said...

Can't wait to have a temple that I can go to weekly! We love the pumpkin patch and maze here too. We usually steel some of the Snells so we aren't kidless! :) Your tribe is so cute. I love them all so much. And you too.