Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My world has FLIP-FLOPPED!

So, back in the day I used to be a mom to girls...hair, make-up, giggles and tears.
Now I am in the middle of a wrestling match and I don't even know the rules...I realize that when the girls all went to school last year, I was home with just boys, but Nicolas was too little to really play with Christopher. I was home with a boy and a baby. (Which is how it will be when he goes to school on Mon.) but for now, I wrestle. Whitney says I need a striped shirt and a whistle now that I have 2 boys that can really go at it. I agree.

Andrew was even getting into it. I wish I could explain in such detail that you felt like you were all participating, or the joy inwhich I was feeling...I will try.
Andrew was laying on, well, my neck. He would lift his head up, smile, grunt and drool and then proceed to bury his face in my neck, with his mouth wide open. He did that over and over and over. It was his own type of wrestling. I was having so much fun. He is so cute! He looked at Christopher when he picked his head up, as if to say, "I'm playing too." And get me again with that drooly grin. ahhh

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! Boys are fun...life is so comepletely different with them...do you remember soooo long ago when we put Lexi and Koda on the floor (both could hardly even sit alone) and put a doll in front of Koda and a truck in front of Lexi and they both reached for the other's toy..Koda wanted the truck and Lex the doll...we just giggled..then you made Lex crawl for pizza.

Corey and Nikki Preston said...

I hope Derek wasn't the cause of so much referring. You boys are the best and have such great personalities. They are kind and gentle, yet masculine and tough. I absolutely love them and you!

dhillman said...

sounds like fun at your house!

The Tryons said...

Fun! I love your little guys!