Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bubba's Happ, well, not so happy 4th birthday...

Ugh! This picture really makes my stomach hurt. This is his owie after getting a 4 wheeler for his birthday.
This is Bubba super happy in his new jacket GG made for him! Before his big owie after getting a 4 wheeler for his birthday. This is Bubba getting ready to ride his 4 wheeler before his owie after getting a 4 wheeler for his birthday.

The one good thing about this day, we all gained a stronger testimony in the power and comfort of the Priesthood.

4 comments:

dhillman said...

okay the owie is not funny..but your post is!
so happy he is all better now and he likes to ride the 4 wheeler, right?

The Tryons said...

Poor guy! :( I hope his owchies heal fast!


And holy cow, 4 already?!?!

Unknown said...

The true mark of a boy! I still get so upset when they fall like that..remember my post about Hunter...I can not believe he is 4 already..unbelieveable! And so big! Wow is all I can say how time flies...our oldests will be 18 in just a few short days and I am just dying! UGH!

Me said...

poor bubba. your post reminds me of that children's story, the house that jack built. you are funny. Grandma and grandpa relate this story with horror. They were traumatized along with the rest of you guys. Good thing these little ones are so resilient.