Wednesday, May 6, 2009

NEW YORK!!

Lexi and I are going to New York, we are G O I N G to New York! NEW YORK!! We are going to see Wicked, In the Heights, Mary Poppins, and Guys and Dolls! Plus, we are going to see as much of New York as we possibly can!
We are going to New York!
We head to the airport around noon. We find out that we do get to sit by each other on the flight.
We play the in flight trivia game and watch Monk. We can't sleep. Way too excited for that.
We get into NY at about 11:00 maybe 10:00 I don't really know, and I don't really care...
We are staying at the Double Tree.
It is right smack dab in the middle of Time Square. We get out of the van from the airport and we are completely awe struck! The lights, the Broadway show billboards everywhere. The ball that drops-every new years eve...
We get into our room. We write down everything we want to do and see.
We can't sleep, but we have to, we plan on being up by 6:00a.m. and it is already 3:00a.m.

The adventure begins...

3 comments:

dhillman said...

Hi! I am so glad you got that trip recorded. It was fun to live through it with you. I would have to agree that I wouldn't want to live there, but I loved NYC. I want to go again and take the girls. I have to admit, I was glad I was with Kelly--so you are my hero with your new adventurous spirit!

Whitney said...

Now that was fun to read about your trip!! I am glad you were able to get it on the blog too, I know you've been wantin to! Someday.....

Amy said...

Haha! You guys were to cute. I should have hung around you guys more. You did all the stuff I wanted to do. Shesssh!

And Wicked was AMAZING