Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New York: Day 5

TIRED, EXAUSTED AND YET NEW!

This has been the best trip it was so much fun. I am so glad I got to spend time with Lexi and see NY with her.
I am ready to go home and see my family.

We get up early, get to the airport, in a LIMO, and fly home.
Alexis and I play the trivia game on the plane the whole way home.
We stop to eat at Marie Callendars on the way home with Lauri and Denali, Maren and Tamsen and Rilee, and Demaris.

HOME--My girls and my boys! Yeah!

THINGS I'VE LEARNED ABOUT NEW YORK:
1. It stinks really bad!
2. The sewers really do steam.
3. The people there are really friendly, except the one begger who growled at me.
4. There is garbage EVERYWHERE.
5. It was fun to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.

THAT WAS A TRIP OF A LIFE TIME!!

2 comments:

The Tryons said...

It looks like you both had so much fun! New York is so incredible. Now you are really making me want to go back!

Green Family Blog said...

OHHHH How amazingly FUN! What a great trip to take. I'm glad you had such a terrific time. Thanks for posting about it, I loved getting to read about it.