Saturday, November 14, 2009

November 14th

I am just feeling lucky. I am so thankful for my family. I know I have already said that, but I really am.
I am thankful that I get texts and phone calls from my sisters and my mom and my nieces. And "drop ins" from my brother and nephews. It is fun to build relationships. It is fun to share each others lives.
The little girls have been able to play with their cousins and it makes me so happy.
We all are striving for the same thing, we all love each other and want to be with each other.
I am thankful that I have the family that I do.
I can picture heaven and when I think about it-I want everyone there!!!
I am so thankful for my FAMILY!!!

Since I already said this one: I will specify my NIECES AND NEPHEWS! What a great group of kids they are and I love them all so much!!

2 comments:

dhillman said...

Nieces and Nephews are wonderful. I love some of the same ones you do! I mean I love all of the ones we have in common! (that didn't come out quite right)

Sorena said...

I got it.
But I should have mentioned my one and only fan of my blog as someone I was thankful for, thanks Danette for always posting a comment.