Wednesday, November 18, 2009

November 18th, 2009

Tonight Chris and I went to the Evening of Excellence for Brianne and Emily.
It was great. Brianne gave a wonderful talk and shared her testimony of the program. Brianne was in charge of refreshments and Emily took the canned applesauce and pie filling that we made during fall break. I was very impressed.
I am thankful for the programs of the church that help us set goals and improve ourselves.
We were able to go an Eagle Court of Honor on Sunday for our friends son. We took Bubba with us. When we got out of the truck Bubba said, "I am so excited about this." He is so cute. Again, it is another program to strengthen our youth and make them great leaders.
I also went to Samantha's achievement days with her, for review. Another program to help our children set goals and improve. I love it. Sam is done and has already received her reward. She can't wait for YW's in January!
I am thankful for the inspiration of our leaders. We have incredible youth that were saved for this time and they are being prepared.
I am glad that my children get to participate in such great activities.

2 comments:

dhillman said...

We are a peculiar, but incredibly blessed, people!

Anonymous said...

What, Sam will be in young women's in Januaury! now that is just not right! well it is. but still weird.