Monday, November 2, 2009

November-giving thanks

6. Nov. 6th: I have been thinking a lot about my sisters the past few days. (this includes my sisters-in-law) I actually prefer to call them my sisters too. I see no need for a difference. Anyway, they are all so talented and they are such good mothers. I get strength from them. I love to read their blogs and hear from them. I love all of their children and that just makes me love them more. What beautiful, strong, talented, loving, religious women I get to have as sisters!! I love them all and Iam grateful to have them as my sisters.
5. Nov. 5th: I am so thankful for my sweet husband. He is so great! I am so glad that he honors his priesthood. I love that I can count on him to give us blessings. He is still the funniest person I have ever met. I love it when he comes home. I am happy then!!! He is SO nice to me all the time-even when I do something stupid. I love him so much! I can't believe we will be celebrating 20 years in February. Fun fun!
4. Nov. 4th: My boys: I don't think I have laughed so hard in a long time. Have you ever watched a 2 year old and a 4 year old wrestle? If not, you are really missing out. Bubba and Nico would dance around the bed, embrace and then fall. Bubba would be done and want to get up and do it again. Nico would keep fighting, mouth wide hoping to get a bit, grabbing ears, shirt, neck whatever he can and say, "I got him." That boy does not give up. It was hilarious and I wish I had a video camera to record it. Thanks boys, that was a great laugh!!
3. Nov. 3rd: Hank: It is his birthday today and boy do I miss him. What a good man, good dad, good father-in-law, good grandpa. I am glad that I got to know him. I am thankful that he raised such a wonderful son that I love with all my heart. Chris gets a lot of great qualities from both of his parents. He loves people and cares about them and he gets that from his papa. So today, I am thankful for Hank.
2. Nov. 2nd: I am thankful for the bus that came to pick up my girls for school, so I didn't have to take them. :)
1. Nov. 1st (sunday): I am thankful for my cozy bed that I got to take a nap in.

1 comment:

dhillman said...

Is this going to be a daily thing?! Great idea! It was fun just to see your blog come up with something new to read.