Monday, November 16, 2009

November 16th, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY !!!
I've been instructed to make this post all about how wonderful Emily is. We all know she is the best, so I will leave it at that.
Today I am thankful for my testimony. I am thankful for the knowledge of a Heavenly Father who not only knows me, but loves me and wants the best for me. I am thankful for my Savior who died for me so that I can repent when I do something wrong. I know that my testimony pulls me through the challenges that I face. I am blessed to have a great life, but there are times when I get discouraged and at those times, I am thankful for the gospel and my deep belief and faith in it that I can lean on. I enjoy going to church so much. I love learning and growing. I wish the changes that I want to make would come faster than they do sometimes.
But I am thankful for the opportunity to learn and grow and enjoy the process of the refiners fire.
Make a great day everyone!

1 comment:

dhillman said...

Happy Birthday Emily--we hope you had a GREAT day!!

A testimony is one of my most treasured gifts and I so agree it is what pulls you through!