Sunday, November 22, 2009

November 22, 2009

My bestest bud in the whole wide world! AUDRA!!
I got to talk to her today!
I am so thankful for her friendship. She is everything I want to be.
We have lots of fun together and we don't have to be doing anything.
We canned peaches together and made salsa and it was so fun being nerdy homemakers together.
When I talked to her tonight she said something that made me happy. She was being asked if I knew what my baby was and she said, "Not yet, or I would know." I know that is not really a big deal, but it is to me. It just shows me that she is confident in our friendship. :)
Bubba talks about her son all the time. He wants to play with him. Or he had a dream about him that totally cracked him up. Actually all of our kids get along well together. Camille and E---, Lindsey and C---and A---, Sam and Em and C----, even Nico and M---. All we need is a 9 year old boy. (the names have been omitted to protect the innocent)
She is like a sister to me.

2 comments:

dhillman said...

Is she the one that moved to AZ?
Friends are wonderful--especially the kind that love you just the way you are1

Litey said...

Thats not fair that you got to talk to her and i didn't! :( I think you talk to her more than i do and she's my sister! :(